Bands you loathe-and the one song you like

Options
oregonzoo
oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
Maroon 5(a bunch of music for weenie jackweasels) - "She will be loved"(yes this is also a song for weenie jackweasels)
U2(just don't like)- "all I want is you"
REM-"bang and blame"

Replies

• DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I'm going to regret admitting it (and no, it isn't a band, just a solo artist), but....

Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars - Safe and Sound

It's a good effing song. I can't help it. In all fairness, The Civil Wars make the song good, so I probably wouldn't like it if it was just Swifty warblin' solo.
  • charlenelockhart3
    Options
    I can not stand U2 no reason just every time i see bono i feel like giving him a slap :ohwell:

Love and i mean Love biffy clyro - god and satan x
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I'm going to regret admitting it (and no, it isn't a band, just a solo artist), but....

It's a good effing song. I can't help it. In all fairness, The Civil Wars make the song good, so I probably wouldn't like it if it was just Swifty warblin' solo.

This, this, a hundred times this. I went from, "UGH WHY IS TAYLOR SWIFT THE HUNGER GAMES SINGLE GIRL" to... "I kind of like this" to... near sobbing as I sing it to my dog.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I can't STAND Coldplay.
    But I like their song "Paradise"
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I can't stand One Direction but love faithfully yours by journey
  • shorrtcaake
    Options
    Augh Justin Bieber. Boyfriend -_-
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options

This, this, a hundred times this. I went from, "UGH WHY IS TAYLOR SWIFT THE HUNGER GAMES SINGLE GIRL" to... "I kind of like this" to... near sobbing as I sing it to my dog.
    ^Exact same thought process I had.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Civilian by Wye Oak is my favorite song. But I can't stand anything else by them.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Boo hoo for the U2 hate. . .I used to want to marry Bono. . .except he was already married.

I can not stand Justin Beiber. . . But I like the song "As long as you Love me."

It makes my 13 year old daughter INSANE when I say I like that song. I think she gets physically ill at the mention of Justin Beiber. So maybe I just like torturing her. . . !!!
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    I typically wouldn't admit this, but I'm in an "idgaf" mood, so here goes.

Justin Bieber - As long as you love me.

I HATE pop music, I hate justin bieber, but it holds meaning with my wife :D
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    Boo hoo for the U2 hate. . .I used to want to marry Bono. . .except he was already married.

I can not stand Justin Beiber. . . But I like the song "As long as you Love me."

It makes my 13 year old daughter INSANE when I say I like that song. I think she gets physically ill at the mention of Justin Beiber. So maybe I just like torturing her. . . !!!

:flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I'm probably the only one who's gonna say it, but I find Silversun Pickups annoying.....I thought for the longest time that was a chick singing.....Royal We is just awful....people who purposely sing airy and nasally get on my nerves.....the one song I hate admitting to like is Helena Beat by Foster the People \m/
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    The only thing I can think of at the moment is Ashley Simpson's "La La".
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Really can't stand Taylor Swift (same song, different tune) but 'Trouble' has a good sound to it.
    And Justin Bieber (just way too much hype) but I like 'As Long As You Love Me'
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Justin Bieber - Beauty and a beat

I know I know, kill me now
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I HATE Imagine Dragons. But their new song, Radioactive, I can't get out of my head. I love it. And I hate that I love it.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options

The Civil Wars=awesome. Taylor Swift=less awesome...but not as awful as Justin Bieber ;)
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Justin Bieber - Beauty and a beat

I know I know, kill me now

BEST SONG EVER!!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    I'm probably the only one who's gonna say it, but I find Silversun Pickups annoying.....I thought for the longest time that was a chick singing.....Royal We is just awful....people who purposely sing airy and nasally get on my nerves.....the one song I hate admitting to like is Helena Beat by Foster the People \m/
    Silversun Pickups is a terrible band. End story. I, too, thought it was some whiny chick singing.