My "too short" jeanss...

Options
vanillasugar
vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
So, I have a pair of jeans I was going to donate as they had "shrunk" so much over the past year and a half that the length was just no longer working for me. 11 pounds lighter, my pants have miraculously lengthened - lol. Actually they have a little stretch to them and had been being expanded so much my thighs and my bootay that they had nowhere else to expand but up. Now they have fallen back below my ankles where they should be. So happy :happy:

Replies

• bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Funny, I've seen a siliar thing happen in my pants. As a matter of fact, now that my tummy is no longer holding them up some actually drag on the floor. Here's to our lengthening drawers!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    awesome! the same thing happened to my too short pants that I am now comfortably wearing @ work and they don't even cut off the circulation to my waist. lol.
    Go Us!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    congrats on the magically growning jeans.
  • tntrav44
    tntrav44 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Hahaha I love it. I've noticed some of my jeans growing a bit, too! :) Congrats to everyone with longer pants!
  • dougspot
    dougspot Posts: 12
    Options
    *whew* I'm not getting shorter, my clothes are getting longer!
    :smile:
    D
  • SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Love this!!! Congrats to losing the weight!!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    I love that you're no longer TOO strong for your jeans ;) Great job!!
  • bethsherbahn
    Options
    Wow now that is funny!!!!! Im glad your pants fit you again lol!!!!! Its amazing what a lil weight loss does!!!! You are doiing so good!!!!
  • llyndon
    llyndon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out but this is even more motivation ( not that I needed more) to lose as I have several pairs of pants that have indeed shrunk up into highwaters. Now I know better!!!
  • ScarletTarah
    ScarletTarah Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That was funny! :laugh:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    Yes, I blamed my dryer countless times for "shrinking" my clothes. Funny, I have yet to blame it for stretching them back out recently.

I have several pairs of pants that had "shurnk" and were too short that are 4 or 5 inches too long now (and also completely unwearable in the sense that keeping them up is impossible). :laugh: Shirts too. Oh, the funny excuses we make to stay in denial about gaining weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!