What do you do first thing in the morning.....

Options
2»

Replies

• KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Run to the bathroom to suffer. My ulcerative has been very bad lately.
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I used to workout in the morning . However, when my workout schedule changed to 6-4:30 pm. I decided I was not fond of getting up and getting to the gym by 4 for a decent workout. I also used to workout at home but hitting snooze on the alarm became too appealing. Prior to, I was working out at 5:30 or 6 am. Now I workout each evening. I make sure that I workout because if I ever work late/miss a workout, I'll be regretting that I didn't make it the day before.
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Drink a cup of cold water and get going....
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    pee
  • anothermop
    anothermop Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have my clothes laid out the night before. So when my alarm goes off at 5:15 I get up, get dressed in the dark, go pee, brush my teeth, fill my water bottle, and I'm out the door. I love being done by 7:00. It feels really good.
    ^^This (Everything but the alarm part--I'm up about that time everyday. It's a curse!)
  • tynishabeezfit
    tynishabeezfit Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I get up at 6am, put on my workout clothes, and do 30-40mins, usually circuit training.

Nighttime workouts are out for me, because I like a beer with dinner... :drinker:

So I do my early morning workout, and then another, shorter, one mid-morning.

I noticed you like beer with your dinner. lol
  • ajhumbird
    Options
    I set my alarm the night before on my cell and then leave it in the other room so I have to get up to shut it off. Once the dog is fed and put out for his morning fresh air I hop on the treadmill for a 20 min walk. After that I do some yoga and then start my households day. I actually find I have more energy during the day when I workout. I am looking forward to when it is light out when I get up so I can go outside and walk.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Let the dogs out, then pee. I workout in the evening, except on the weekends, when I workout in the mornings.
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Glass of water and then get to it before i have time to decide not too lol

^^pretty much that, except without the water :). I pee, brush my teeth and just work out. If I think about it too long, I'll find a distraction and just won't get to it.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    The first thing I do is brush my teeth, then pray :smile: