wrap parties... Opinions please!

Options
Hannah7783
Hannah7783 Posts: 54 Member
Hi All!

Seeing a few Actiderm wrap party ads recently, where apparently you wrap yourself up in some bandages or something, with some sort of cream and you supposedly lose inches.... I am asssuming its a load of rubbish! Clearly they can't help you lose weight. But just out of interest, just wondering if any of you have used them and what you think?

I've googled these for reviews, and there's too much advertising to be able to formulate a non biased opinion of them. I trust you guys on the boards way more than I trust the other things I have found!

My assumptions are - it doesn't make any sense in my mind therefore I assume it doesn't work and if it does work, it's a really short term effect. Anyway it'll be interesting to see what you guys on the forums say!

Han x

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Eat Less.
    Move More.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

Seeing a few Actiderm wrap party ads recently, where apparently you wrap yourself up in some bandages or something, with some sort of cream and you supposedly lose inches.... I am asssuming its a load of rubbish! Clearly they can't help you lose weight. But just out of interest, just wondering if any of you have used them and what you think?

I've googled these for reviews, and there's too much advertising to be able to formulate a non biased opinion of them. I trust you guys on the boards way more than I trust the other things I have found!

My assumptions are - it doesn't make any sense in my mind therefore I assume it doesn't work and if it does work, it's a really short term effect. Anyway it'll be interesting to see what you guys on the forums say!

Han x

If it worked, we'd all be yummy mummies. :flowerforyou:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    seriously?

how can you entertain even a sliver of doubt that this is anything but a ridiculous scam?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    seriously?

how can you entertain even a sliver of doubt that this is anything but a ridiculous scam?

QFT

Wrap parties..heheehehe...I thought I was walking in on a fetish discussion...bwahahaha :laugh:
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know we had finished shooting!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    It's a waste of money, don't bother. My stepmom had one of those parties because a friend of the family sells that crap. I only went and shelled out the money out of courtesy and because there was pizza and wine. So essentially, it was a win because I got pizza and wine. Okay, I've changed my mind. It's totally worth the money, DO IT.
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Sure you will lose inches....of water weight, but it comes right back the second you even smell a French fry.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    It's a waste of money, don't bother. My stepmom had one of those parties because a friend of the family sells that crap. I only went and shelled out the money out of courtesy and because there was pizza and wine. So essentially, it was a win because I got pizza and wine. Okay, I've changed my mind. It's totally worth the money, DO IT.

So, did you lose an inch, eat the pizza, drink the wine and gain one back?
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Did it, lost inches, came right back.

Long term= Nope
    Short term need to fit into a dress= Yes.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Who else read this as wrap panties?
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Who else read this as wrap panties?

Just you....you need to hurry up and get better. Your mind is warping into dirty mode. lol