Options
    there you go
  • cwggraham
    Options
    perfect
  • puddy29
    puddy29 Posts: 77
    Options
    this forum was fun and the responses are great. and oh yeah i like mine black
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Black coffee is the way to go.
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I started drinking my coffee black about a year and a half ago and never going back!! I love it! If I even try to add cream and sugar I get an upset stomach.. I LOVE IT DARK,SMOOTH AND STRONG. =)
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the dark side. We are much better on this side :)
  • disdatdude
    Options
    I need to get more accurate about my entries. I always seem to have a few hundred calories to spare at the end of the day.
  • disdatdude
    Options
    Oh, 2 - 10oz cups w/whole milk and 1 tbl spoon brown sugar :-) Dated a lady who kept hammering me about the brain lessions Splenda was probably leaving. I thought about how my memory seemed to be fading and got hella scared - LOL. Raw or Brown sugar cause Agave cost too much and Stevia has an aftertaste...even with coffee :-(

Coffee and Tea are the only things I (sometimes) add sugar to. Sometimes I go sugarless...and milkless (yeah, I noticed that I got semi off topic - haha).
  • TheNewJesse
    Options
    not a coffee drinker
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Oh I thought this was about something else :blushing:

I dont drink coffee either
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    lol, this was cute! ive tried plain black coffee, just cant do it. i now use 30 cal almond milk, which actually gives it a really unique taste... i use 1/4 cup as creamer for 8 cals!
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    cream is the essential ingredient in my "coffee"