My Motivation

Options
This February 5th will be my 26th birthday. Every year I usually splurge and buy a whole new outfit for the occasion. Last year I managed to squeeze myself into an older dress and hide my stomach with a blazer. Now I'm far from having to squeeze into anything but I am still a long ways from my goal. The black dresses below are my ideal picks for birthday attire :-P HOWEVER my stomach is still way to big wear anything so form fitting, so I'll still be sticking with the safe route and getting something like the other two. This has forever been my motivation to change my body. I'm completely tired of all the restrictions weight has put on me. Next year for my birthday I want to be so fit that I wouldn't mind being naked let alone showing my stomach! lol LETS GET MOTIVATED PEOPLE!

azz62929_fuchsia_m.jpgazz55114_red_m.jpg
image1xl.jpgimage1xl.jpg

Replies

• sagefitnessfanatic
    Options
    you have a stomach? no way! and omg, I would love to wear the black dress on the right! HOTT! The others are awesome, too.
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    you have a stomach? no way! and omg, I would love to wear the black dress on the right! HOTT! The others are awesome, too.

lol hence my back pose!
  • tresmommy86
    tresmommy86 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I say go with the first black dress. Give Michelle Obama and Angela Bassett a run for their money! (J/K Totally love FLOTUS and Angela :))
  • kooltray87
    Options
    I say go with the first black dress. Give Michelle Obama and Angela Bassett a run for their money! (J/K Totally love FLOTUS and Angela :))

hahaha thats funny because Angela Bassett is my arm motivation! ;-P
  • sagefitnessfanatic
    Options

lol hence my back pose!

LMBO! Well you wear your clothes well and would never know it : ) Keep up the great work - I have no doubt you will lose that tummy in no time. I noticed when I reduced my salt intake, my belly really tightened up a lot (wayyyy less bloating). Also, I try to keep my sugar under 40g (and eat about 20g fiber) so my net sugar is 20g. Sugar and salt will wreck a belly! LOL
  • kooltray87
    Options

lol hence my back pose!

LMBO! Well you wear your clothes well and would never know it : ) Keep up the great work - I have no doubt you will lose that tummy in no time. I noticed when I reduced my salt intake, my belly really tightened up a lot (wayyyy less bloating). Also, I try to keep my sugar under 40g (and eat about 20g fiber) so my net sugar is 20g. Sugar and salt will wreck a belly! LOL

Which sucks because I have sugar and salt for days lol...I know my diet sucks I'm still working on it....Whole30 is looking pretty good right about now.