Non-scale successes!

Options
2»

Replies

• firemanfive0
    firemanfive0 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 2 day 2 of #C25K with @c25kfree! Running @ 5.0 / walking @ 3.0...may not be much to some but I was thrilled!!!
  • HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    When I get home from being out somewhere, I don't go straight upstairs to change into my sweats because my jeans are comfortable again!
  • pedsnure
    pedsnure Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My daughter saying "i want to start exercising like you, everyday!" I love being a positive role model for them!
  • Frostygirl2790
    Frostygirl2790 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This post is just what I needed. I started this life long journey a week ago and when I get on the scale it registers a different weight and I mean it could be off by 6 or more pounds in two attempts. Not sure I am loosing any at this point. However after reading a few posts I realized that I have maintained drinking at least a minimum of 45 oz water a day for a week. And I keep remembering small steps. And I dusted off my treadmill and did a 5 mile brisk walk. However it would be nice to see a number from time to time.
  • Sorie44
    Sorie44 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My pants are fitting better...the wraist band isn't cutting into me :smile:

I have been eating "real" food and enjoying it.
  • amandacrowder
    amandacrowder Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love these stories! So inspiring! Keep it up everyone!!!
  • peacelovecandace
    Options
    I needed to see this. I was just feeling so down about my first weigh in and not losing as much as I had expected. But, I have lost 4 inches off of my waist, I can box for 30 minutes without wanting to die and my butt is looking firmer everyday. :blushing:
  • Rodderick89
    Rodderick89 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I've not had a food binge in 3 weeks (a big deal considering I was eating a packet of biscuits in one sitting almost daily!)
    I have been drinking at least 2 litres of water every day for 2 weeks.
    I have been to the gym 6 out of 7 days for the past 2 weeks.
    The zip up hoodies I wear over my tees for work are slightly loose, compared to 3 weeks ago when the zip was pulling at the seams!

Well done everyone, I'm loving hearing everyone's NSV's! Makes me feel so positive :)