Six Degrees of Separation

Options
Go to your friends list. Click on the last one. Go to that friends list. Click on the last one. Do this six times. Who is the sixth one? Your Six Degrees of Separation?

Mine is "firegirlred"

Replies

• amboardman
    amboardman Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Mine is "Carrie6o6"
  • cagirl1968
    Options
    Mine is foddie.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    LOL... I was trying to but got confused!! I go to my very last friend on my list (which is one of my first friends here, right?) and then their very last friend, repeat ad naseum?
  • mmccurrach
    mmccurrach Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    mamilel mine was no fun because she and her last friend one had themselves as the last friend so I was in a loop. She hasn't been on for a month.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    mamilel mine was no fun because she and her last friend one had themselves as the last friend so I was in a loop. She hasn't been on for a month.

That is what happened to me.
    I hit that same roadblock, with each of them having each other as their final friend.
  • stratdl
    stratdl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Mine is "StringBikini09". Of course, I cheated a little, because my first friend (my hubby) has only me and one other person as friends, so I ignored him. :tongue: Isn't that what wives are good for?
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Mine is "orangeoldies88". Got caught in a loop, but played along and did the whole six times back and forth between "rvkirk". It was like eenie-meenie-minie-moe with the last two choices to see which one would win. "Orangeoldies88" won out on mine.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Mine is "StringBikini09". Of course, I cheated a little, because my first friend (my hubby) has only me and one other person as friends, so I ignored him. :tongue: Isn't that what wives are good for?
    laughter14.gif
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I got stuck in a back and forth, eenie meenie miney moe loop, but the winner was Amandat_79 :smile:
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    I think the next step should be to go to that person and Friend Request them.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I got stuck in a back and forth, eenie meenie miney moe loop, but the winner was Amandat_79 :smile:

Me too-- memaw is mine.
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Mine is SamiRose
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Mine ended out being RachVR6. By last I took it to mean, as others said, actually the first. Hmm. I'm going to try again with my most recent.

Back to add: Doing it that way, I ended out in a little loop too - but landed on Roylawrence87. Very interesting!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Mine is JCarroll26.
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Mine is kellygirl2!