looking for support from other working moms

Options
2»

Replies

• BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Working mom here too! I work full time as a Quality Assurance Manager, office hours. I have two little girls, ages 2 and 6. I cannot wake up early in the morning so I almost always do my workouts in the evenings after kids go to bed. I hate to cook so my biggest challenge is the food thing... thats why I am here!! Feel free to add me :) I log in every day and am very supportive but will also be honest, and expect the same!
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    Have been there and done that (and wish I'd had MFP back then)! Best of luck to all of you, and enjoy the ride!
  • robynn412
    robynn412 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I wish you could multiple add...I want to add all you working moms, there's a ready made support group right here!

And I admire all of you with multiple children, I have a 5yr old daughter and am stretched so thin sometimes between her, hubby, work, and plain old life, I wonder how I get through some days. I can't even imagine keeping up with another, let alone all the baby stuff again.

You are all amazing!
  • FrogAndGiraffe
    FrogAndGiraffe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, littlebraze84 and anyone else. Working mom here too. I have a 4.5 year old daughter and a little guy who just turned 1. I'm new to this site, but so thrilled to have found it. Would be very glad to support you!
  • XLMuffnTop
    XLMuffnTop Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Any of you ladies can feel free to add me.

I have two kids, work full time, go to school part time and my husband's a full time student (19 hours this semester!). It's CRAZY busy!

The semester starts tomorrow and I'm dreading how it will impact my time regarding food prep, time to actually eat and exercise. Gotta white knuckle it a few months!!