what is the most daring thing you have ever done???

Options

Replies

• BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Volunteered to accompany my unit to Iraq...twice...

Awesome! Thank you for your service to our country!! :smile:

Yes, that tops the list. You are to be highly respected and honored!
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Climbed the fence to get into a Big 10 college football game since I didn't have a ticket.
    awsome lol
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    joined the US Army
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Skydive
    Skinny Dipping
    Jumped off a cliff into Lake George
    Nude Beach
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I eloped in Vegas once.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Did some street fighting for about a year. Like a fight club type of thing. Was awesome.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Skydive naked....landing in front of a crowd :noway:

I think I just fell in love! :heart: :flowerforyou: :glasses:

moved to Fort Myers, FL when I was 19 and I had never even been to FL and didn't have a job lined up

Next daring move - planning a move to MT with my daughter and starting over - gonna have to drive the moving truck with my car on a carrier the 1500 miles there and I've never been west of the Mississippi
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Dropped everything to move with just what was in my savings to a big city to live with a man I'd known 4 months and start a new life. It was initially a roommate living arrangement, and I got my own place after 11 months. A year later, I asked him to move in with me, this time for good. :heart: It's been the one big risk I've taken in my life. I've never looked back or regretted for a second.

This is by far the coolest thing I have ever read on here..... ^^
  • wechoosenow
    Options
    Became willing to openly and honestly look at my relationship with food, made a decision, and took action. Daring because I was completely honest and open to myself and others. What if I fail? I have to go through this little ditty with myself daily even after almost 2 years! "Did I fail yesterday? No.... Am I planning on failing tomorrow? No.... Am I failing now? No..." That's all I need to worry about. Living in the present has brought such peace to this daring decision. Living life happier and healthier for today!
  • btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you mean by daring....I have:

1. Taken a major bong hit right before walking outside to talk to the police
    2. Driven around Lake Tahoe while tripping on 5 hits of acid....engaging warp speed at 15MPH
    3. Had sex in my jeep, no top on at the 7-11
    4. Walked the apartment complex naked after waking up in someone else's apartment with no clothes ANYWHERE for ANYONE.
    5. Had an orgy in the neighbor's hot tub, waking her and her up....and yes, she joined in...Love Thy Neighbor, they say.

I had thoroughly enjoyed reading every word written in this topic. But for me the above takes the cake. Love it!

Mine - in my mid-twenties I impersonated professional baseball player Paul O'Neil, who was then with the Cincinnati Reds (and later the Yankees) at The Lodge on Division Street in Chicago. The intention was to get with this certain older female. She invited me to come over and meet her friends, mostly men. Even they didn't catch on. In no way did I even look like him. Anyways....it worked, and I will never eat Ben and Jerry's Ice cream with a straight face again.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Moved out of the country.

And a few other things not suited to this forum.... :devil:
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    bungee jump .....twice cos i enjoyed it so much the 1st time :bigsmile:
  • xtrout
    xtrout Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Got my *kitten* pierced. Hey, it was the early 90's, everyone was doing it.
  • spidey11186
    spidey11186 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I eloped in Vegas once.

Cool!! I can never take away the fact that you have lived an awesome life!
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Went skydiving,
    Got my first tatoo,
    Went streaking,
    Swam in my college's fountain outside the admission's office

^^All in the same week.

I also went with someone I just met a few times on an overnight road trip to Virginia (about 7 hours away) spontaneously. We left at 10pm and drove through the night and came back the next day. We're now happily engaged. <3<3
  • c_rizzy
    c_rizzy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    sky diving!
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Lied to my teacher about my uncle having a seizure therefore having to skip a test bahaha
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I took a plane to Norway to visit a pen-pal in 1985. Alone. First time outside the US. Not enough money. Stayed in a hotel with her hippie mother, little sister and brother who subsisted on welfare. Drank lots of aquavit and smoked lots of weak kief. Hung out with skater boys and punk girls. Went to a rave. Went to an upscale disco. Stayed in a hostel, and one night in a Christian hotel (!) until my money ran out. Flew home early thanks to Mum and Western Union.
  • VioletML
    VioletML Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • VioletML
    VioletML Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ...moved to 3 different countries 22 times....