Newbie needing support/motivation!

Options
Hello! (:
I'm Krissy, 20, stay at home mother of two, 235 lbs :(
I have about 65 pounds to lose.
Each day is such a struggle with weight loss for me.
I have nobody close for motivation, or support. My
husband always tells me "your fine just the way you are"
but i'm NOT fine. im MISERABLE!!!! i dont have any confidence,
im constantly in big shirts and sweat pants, and i have the
tendency of being an emotional eater. This week though,
i have done pretty good because i know this is my LAST
chance. I say that because im tired of letting myself down.
Ive started diet after diet and just gave up, but not this
time!!!! I need to be a good example to my kids!
Soooo, if anyone would like to help me that'd be
GREAT! (:

Replies

• neiljbrady
    neiljbrady Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Kris,
    You're on your way. 15 lb. loss already is great. I wish I was that far along. I used to tell my sons, when they thought something was insurmountable . You can do it the same way you can eat an elephant, "one bite at a time". Weight loss is the same way. Take one meal or day at a time. Having friends here is going to help because you will start to feel that you "owe" it to us to follow through on your quest. We'll be like your gym partner.
    P.S. Your husband and kids, will always love you but you have to too.
  • kris2413
    Options
    Thats my biggest problem, i do not love myself.
    I'm really hoping and praying this site gets me
    to love the person i know thats in the inside.
    And clothes, omg, i cant wait to go shopping
    and not cry while trying on something! lol
  • Fhoover
    Fhoover Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My husband is the same way.. I keep telling him, i wanna have a baby and being this weight I can not get pregnant! I too am hoping that this site will help me.. You know what really helps me, I go to youtube and just search zumba.. Even though I can't do what they are doing I just do my own moves and keep moving. I look funny doing it but my heart rate goes up and I feel good afterwards. Together we can get healthy and be great women!! I'm here for you :)
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    You're here on MFP so that's a BIG start! You can definitely do it, you just have to commit and do it for yourself. Feel very lucky that your husband tells you such nice things even if you don't feel that way because I've seen a lot of women on here who's hubby's are awful to them about their weight, so I'm happy you have that positivity in your life!

There is so many great, motivating people on here. Just focus on your goals, exercise, eat healthy and you will be well on your way to feeling amazing.

I added you :)
  • krystinaolsen
    krystinaolsen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love to support you! <3 Adding you as a friend!
  • Carolannb1986
    Options
    Have added you as a friend 26.f and mum to two young terror's. Anyone else feel free to add :)
  • lvnnena
    lvnnena Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You have already taken a great step by joining MFP. MFP is such a great community of positive people all working towards the same goals...living a healthier and happier life!!! I would love to support you! I've been on MFP for about a year and it has truly helped me in my weight loss journey. I think you will really like MFP. Feel free to add me as a buddy!!!

Welcome to MFP!!! Whoohoo! now lets get 'er done!!!! :)))
  • kris2413
    Options
    Thank You soo much ladies!
    I'm ready to begin this journey!
    and have your help/support along the way. (:
  • imissme2
    Options
    Hi there kris2413 :)
    I'm here for ya! Whoot! Whoot!
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey :) feel free to add me to your mfp friend list !! I log in everyday, track everything and write some blogs on my page as well ! I am always looking for support friends as well !! - Laura :)