Men's health

Options
banks1850
banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
so I pick up the latest mens health because it had an article on ab workouts. Stupid me, I forgot to look inside first and wouldn't you know it? I already do every single FRICKIN exercise in there, ironically I do it more then they recommend. What a waste of 7 bucks, well maybe there is some other article in there, although Men's Health does tend to get a little preachy sometimes.

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    so I pick up the latest mens health because it had an article on ab workouts. Stupid me, I forgot to look inside first and wouldn't you know it? I already do every single FRICKIN exercise in there, ironically I do it more then they recommend. What a waste of 7 bucks, well maybe there is some other article in there, although Men's Health does tend to get a little preachy sometimes.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Oh man. I hate when I spend good money on something that I don't need. :grumble: Hope you find something worth reading in there!
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I secretly loooove Men's Health and am so happy every time they have it at the gym, even if it is tattered and covered with guy sweat.

I can't stand women's magazines -- they always assume your sole focus in life is losing those last 20 pounds and holding on to your man. Give me good ol' Esquire, Maxim, Men's Health, Men's Journal or Popular Mechanics anyday!

The workouts in Men's Health kick my butt too.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    I secretly loooove Men's Health and am so happy every time they have it at the gym, even if it is tattered and covered with guy sweat.

I can't stand women's magazines -- they always assume your sole focus in life is losing those last 20 pounds and holding on to your man. Give me good ol' Esquire, Maxim, Men's Health, Men's Journal or Popular Mechanics anyday!

The workouts in Men's Health kick my butt too.

Preach it! My life is not defined by how much I weigh!