New Member(Lisiate)

Options
Hey,

My name is Lisiate... I'm 24 yrs old and I'm from Utah... I'm happily married and have 2 children (boy and a girl) and more to come...

I joined myfitnesspal because it had the best ratings and most of all it has a community where I can actually relate to other people and their "weight loss journey"...

I'm Tongan and if you are familiar with the Biggest Loser, you should know sione, felipe, koli or at least sam... The only four Tongans to be on the show... Anyways... Being a Tongan, you are raised to eat, eat, and eat... Being small or skinny is frowned upon in our community... Really I think its an excuse until you develop diabetes, hypertension, etc... Fortunately I haven't run into any of these problems...

Just a little more about me and my lifestyle change... I started last year February 14th 2009... Let's just say I was really big... I started 352 pounds probably big enough to join the biggest loser... I'm 6 foot but a little over a year later, I'm now 270 pounds... I will download some pictures later... That is 82 pounds lost... But I still have a ways to go... My goal weight is 225 pounds...

I'm a former University of Utah football player... I used to play DT... So I just want to be 225 pounds of muscle...

I'm excited to share with you my successes and I'm excited to learn from all of you...

Lisiate

Replies

• BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you find this site as useful as I do! Way to change your family tree!
  • Utefootball2010
    Options
    Thank you...
  • chefcc
    chefcc Posts: 143
    Options
    Welcome!! This site is awesome and that would be an understatement. I look forward to following your success. Can't wait to see the pictures. Good Luck to you!!
  • Utefootball2010
    Options
    Thanks man... Good luck to you as well... I'll definitely get pictures out soon...
  • cunnap
    cunnap Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey I am new to the forum nice to meet everyone
    789738.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • chefcc
    chefcc Posts: 143
    Options
    Hey I am new to the forum nice to meet everyone
    789738.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter