Order of Protection from E. Bunny

Options
Order of Protection from the Easter Bunny!

I hereby order legal protection of my client, the Easter Bunny. Last year you violated him by nibbling his chocolate ears and tail! You humiliated him by picking off his candy eyes. You left him deaf, blind and barebottomed! As of today, March 9, 2010, you are ordered to stay away from my client and anyone who even resembles this chocolate guy. This goes for his companions, Mr.Peep and Sir Jelly Bean! They too, are seeking protection from you. Terms of protection are as follows:

You are not to enter the Easter aisle in any store. Remember, stores have cameras and you are being watched!
You are to only give non-edible Easter gifts to loved ones. Let them buy their own chocolate! (Give flip-flops, books, nailpolish, bubbles, frisbees, etc. instead.)
You are to avoid spending time at the homes of others who are housing my friends and family. If there are chocolate bunnies and Easter treats in the premises it is a sign for you to leave.
Violation of these terms and conditions will result in an instant weight-gain, puffiness and possible diarreah! Ask yourself...is it really worth it! You are a repeated offender so the consequences will be stiff this year.

STEP AWAY FROM THE BUNNY! :laugh:

Does anyone else have a difficult time during this time of the year. It seems that everywhere I go there are tempting chocolates! For a chocoholic this can be a nightmare!!! Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Fab50

Replies

• OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh...I needed it :laugh:
  • Songbird146
    Songbird146 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    OMG! Thant was awesome. Ha HA HA!
  • lt_mrcook
    lt_mrcook Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Heh...funny. I find if I stapple my lips together, it makes it much easier to not eat chocolate. Other than that I'm at a loss too...:P
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I usually don't eat too much candy for Easter. I usually get one of those big chocolate bunnies from my parents and ration it. I like to keep chocolate for when I'm on my period so I may just buy one for that, 'cause it stays good in the fridge forever!

Cadbury eggs on the other hand...weakness. We never got them as kids so now that I'm an adult and can just go BUY them... not good. I may reward myself and LIMIT myself to just one and make sure it fits into my daily calorie intake. :P
  • milton1546
    Options
    This very reason would be why I gave up Candy and Cookies for Lent this year. LOL. I am addicted to Easter candy. I have been known to polish off an entire bag of Starburst jelly beans or Cadbury Mini Eggs in a single day. Regular Cadbury Eggs? You don't even want to know how many of those I can consume in a 24 hour period. I think the reason it's so hard is that all the yummy candy out there is SO fresh for just this short season that it taste better then any other candy during any other time of the year. Be strong! You can do it!!
  • stang41992
    stang41992 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Easter candy has always been my favorite. I try to eat only a portion or half portion if I really have to have it! Happy Spring! :flowerforyou:
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Oh i needed a laugh - my downfall is cadberry eggs - so far i have refused to buy any
  • littlesuzieq
    Options
    I am a peep-aholic. There. I confessed. That and the Dove chocolate eggs. So far I have resisted but it's a long time until Easter and the 50% off sales afterwards. Boo!
  • RJursik
    RJursik Posts: 13
    Options
    YES INDEED!

Although I will say it's not all that different from the overeating around Thanksgiving, the HUGE overeating around Christmas, the boxes of chocolates you get at Valentine's Day or the candy coma into which you go at Halloween. Same binges, different day . . .
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Options
    Oh man! I LOVE the egg shaped Reeses... I decided to not even go down that isle! I can't do the "I'll have one"... it turns into the whole box! Good luck... keep your goals in mind:)
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    This very reason would be why I gave up Candy and Cookies for Lent this year. LOL. I am addicted to Easter candy. I have been known to polish off an entire bag of Starburst jelly beans or Cadbury Mini Eggs in a single day. Regular Cadbury Eggs? You don't even want to know how many of those I can consume in a 24 hour period. I think the reason it's so hard is that all the yummy candy out there is SO fresh for just this short season that it taste better then any other candy during any other time of the year. Be strong! You can do it!!

Ahhh yes, I forgot about Mr. Cadbury! He should probably join his friends in enlisting an order of protection from me as well. I could definitely put a dent in his population! Ok, ok, I will be strong! Thanks for having a sense of humor. Life is too short not to giggle along the way! :laugh:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    haha that was cute!
    BTW, love your bassett!!!!! =) Looks just like my Hercules (pics are on my profile)
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Heh...funny. I find if I stapple my lips together, it makes it much easier to not eat chocolate. Other than that I'm at a loss too...:P

OK...I will try stapling my lips....I bet I can still slip a black jelly bean in!:laugh:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    haha that was cute!
    BTW, love your bassett!!!!! =) Looks just like my Hercules (pics are on my profile)

Caught a glimpse of Hercules! He's a keeper...Daisy would love him!
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I sent this to my mother-in-law and hear is her responds

where did you ever get this post from. So what exactly does it mean? Is this speaking from the Chocolate Easter Bunnys point of view? I'm confussed, no candy for Caia? Is that what this is all about?

Mine you Caia is only 8mo old.

hear is my responds back

Dorothy, I got this post from my fitness pal (MFP). It is a site to help with weight loss and nutrition. And the Easter Bunny is seeking protection so it is from his point of view. Do you really think Caia is old enough for candy? Because I don't think she is. I don't feel kids need a whole basket full of candy and adults don't need it to. Even tho me and Chris don't look like we are consider about nutrition we are very much so. I know I have told you before that nutrition is important to us. I myself am a huge calories counter and work out 5-6 times a week. And I want to loss 80-100 lb and am doing pretty good at it. For Caia no candy this year, and in the future it should be very little. Children don't not need sweets and candy. In our household we have a rule no treats unless it is homemade with the exception of dark chocolate.

153118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • FabulousFifty
    Options

where did you ever get this post from. So what exactly does it mean? Is this speaking from the Chocolate Easter Bunnys point of view? I'm confussed, no candy for Caia? Is that what this is all about?

hear is my responds back

Dorothy, I got this post from my fitness pal (MFP). It is a site to help with weight loss and nutrition. And the Easter Bunny is seeking protection so it is from his point of view. Do you really think Caia is old enough for candy? Because I don't think she is. I don't feel kids need a whole basket full of candy and adults don't need it to. Even tho me and Chris don't look like we are consider about nutrition we are very much so. I know I have told you before that nutrition is important to us. I myself am a huge calories counter and work out 5-6 times a week. And I want to loss 80-100 lb and am doing pretty good at it. For Caia no candy this year, and in the future it should be very little. Children don't not need sweets and candy. In our household we have a rule no treats unless it is homemade with the exception of dark chocolate.

153118.png

Good for you. Caia won't miss it! Let her have fun dying eggs and going on an egg hunt. Give her a stuffed bunny and a Peter Rabbit book! You are a good mom!:heart:
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Don't know if I can keep away from Cadbury Eggs...LOVE those things! Peeps too! Thank goodness I can't find Heavenly Hash anywhere.
    I hate going to the grocery store around this time
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Options

hear is my responds back

153118.png

Good for you. Caia won't miss it! Let her have fun dying eggs and going on an egg hunt. Give her a stuffed bunny and a Peter Rabbit book! You are a good mom!:heart:

Thank you Fabulous Fifty I need to hear that. Dorothy doesn't agree with most of what me and Chris do for Caia . Wouldn't this world be a much skinner place if we didn't have a taste for sweets and if the only sweet we could get had to be homemade because the store didn't make them.

153118.png
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Options
    This is still really cute had to dig to find it this year. but worth the time to do so.