Overly Conscious

Options
This is my 3rd day on the MFP program. I have been overly conscious about not exceeding my daily caloric intake and as a result I have been significanlty under for the past two days. I have also been gaining additional calories through my workouts. Will this deter my progress?

Replies

• Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm not a dietician, but I've done all the programs. I'm hoping this one is my answer. I have more than 100 pounds to loose. Other methods recommend that in the first week you don't allow yourself the extra calories you burn working out. After the first week, you still want to stay close to your target calories that is set without working out. Knowing that the workout will allow you to relax a little for special occasions or a night out with friends and love ones. The real key here as with any program is recording religiously being honest with yourself and your diaries. So if you eat that piece of cake ... put it in your diary. It will make you that much prouder when your days have less and less of those kind of entries.