My NSV

Options
Nothing much, but have to tell someone! After my bath last night, I realized I had forgotten my clothes in the bedroom. I was drying off with a regular old bath towel (not one of those over large plushy long ones) and decided I'd wrap it around myself and cover the "essentials" and hurry to the bedroom. Was I surprised when it wrapped ALL THE WAY AROUND ME with about three or four inches overlap. Of course, then I had to make a trek through the living room where DH was watching TV, just to make sure he noticed! I am pumped today!

Replies

• spgebhart
    spgebhart Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Good job! That's awesome. I'm sure your husband was very happy to congratulate you :)
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    What a great feeling, congrats!!
  • Bonella
    Bonella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    What an awesome NSV! It's every day things like this that make you realize it's all worth it!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    First congrats on losing the 30 pounds that in itself is just awesome and congrats too in the NSV they are the best ones, you should be so proud of yourself because you are making such a difference to your life. Well Done!!!!!!
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    hehehehe.. well done.. I loved that feeling myself.
  • loudgls89
    loudgls89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Can't wait for that feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!