20-something mom, 1200 cal diet, 30 Day shred, Visalus

Hello everyone! I'm looking for some active friends that have about the same weight loss goals that I have! My current goal is to lose 20lbs by my birthday, April 5th! My long-term goal is 60lbs by Christmas! I have just started the 30 Shred by Jillian Michaels, on day 4 Lvl1. I'm not even going to pretend I'm in shape or that this is easy for me... about DIED the first day! I got a HRM (Polar FT$) to help track calories burned during workouts and for motivation! I'm also drinking Vi-shakes (don't worry, I'm not a distributor and won't try to sell you anything! And negative opinions on the product aren't welcome either!:wink: ). Right now my calories goal is 1200, and I'm doing fairly well sticking to it. I will NOT starve myself though. I'm always looking for healthy snack and meal ideas, so feel free to share your favs! I love food. thereIsaidit. I love REAL food. I like finding ways to make my favorite foods with a skinnier twist. Pinterest and other "skinny" blogs are my friends.

Add me if you like!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• jencole057
    jencole057 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello new friend. I think maybe if nothing else we could encourage each other. I also have the Vi shakes. I really do enjoy them but find not all of them I make keep me feeling full. I have a ton of recipes for them although I haven't tried them all or anywhere near. I am a 31 yr old single mother of one wonderful 8 yr old boy. He is more into technology than sports or things but we do take karate together. My goal is to loose 25lbs by may and 45-50 by the end of the year. I do not have the 30 day shred but I do have jillian micheals banish fat boost metabolism which I struggle a lot with, her yoga meltdown which I like but can't get past level 1, and 6 week six pack which was helping me over the summer but I got lazy. The best of luck to both of us.