Boot camp!

snowsflake
snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Can you say...burned 850 calories from boot camp this morning?! OMG! I started a boot camp training session last week because I hit a plateau. I was doing just spin and no strength training, so duh, I hit a plateau. I decided to change things up and start a boot camp workout. At first I was really sore, but am surprised at how well my body has adjusted to the workouts in such a short period of time. I also ran my first mile that I have ever ran as an adult in 12:49...I know! Slow-poke, but hey, not too bad for the first try! I'm really enjoying it, even the running, and I feel my body changing, inside and out. If you're looking for a good shake up to your normal workout then I would totally recommend it...BURN BABY! BURN!

Replies

• aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Awesome! Keep it up! I love trying new exercise routines. I used to do spinning classes too but in January my gym stopped offering most of their group classes. I miss the classes but have gone back to running and I have my videos that I can do at home. I'm really trying to mix it up...

Have a great day and good job!!!
    Angela
  • sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    Is this a video or is it at a gym?
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    It is a local company here in Austin - ATX Bootcamp...talk about kicking your butt! :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.