Jilian Michaels 30day Shed Before n After pics?

Options
LaDiiHeArT
LaDiiHeArT Posts: 118 Member
Does anyone have before and after pics of themselves after doing the Julian Michael 30 day Shed?

Replies

• srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    bump
  • LaDiiHeArT
    LaDiiHeArT Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    bump

Whats that mean?
  • wildfirediva
    Options
    Search through previous posts in this category. This has been a topic with many pics previously...
  • jbirdica
    jbirdica Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    bump is bring up my post. If you want to remember to come back to a post to see what more people have posted it will be linked to your newsfeed since you replied on it. Hope that makes sense!
  • firstlady8
    firstlady8 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Many have seen mine before but figured I'd post them again...

Like many I picked up the DVD from Target for $9 and thought this can't be too bad....well, I felt such a difference after 3 days of Level 1 that I bought Ripped In 30. By the time I got to Level 2, I was like, wow this stuff works. I'm doing 6 Week 6 Pack now. I'll probably do another one of Jillian's DVD's after this (or go back to Ripped In 30).

Keep in mind you also have to eat pretty clean and Jillian doesn't mind if you take a day off. I've never completed mine in 30 days because I run a lot. Especially Ripped In 30 because I was training for a marathon. But if you eat right, do some cardio, and this for 20 minutes a day you'll see amazing results.

The only thing I can tell you is Get. This. DVD!!! And don't give up! You'll be tempted to because your body won't be used to it. But push through. It's worth it!

(1) pic taken last summer, (2) results after 30 Day Shred, (3) results after Ripped In 30

Ripped-In-30-Day30-results-.jpg
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    bump

Whats that mean?

it also brings a topic back up to the top ... or "bumps" it up to the top. People will do this to get more exposure
  • AngelsFly74
    Options
    Kevin that is an amazing transformation.......Congratulations :):smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!