Saggy stomach -help!

Options
Hello could really do with some advise. I've had 2 children now and have managed to loose my baby weight. Ideally I would like to loose a few more pounds, but I excercise 5 times a week and eat around 1500 calories a day, so I'm sure it will come off! I do a range of workouts from pump, boxercise, and am now adding spinning too (what a killer, but fun too). So it's not as if I am unfit and I have muscle definition in arms and legs!

However the thing that grosses me out the most is my stomach. When I'm on all fours it just hangs in wrinkly mass, even when tightening my abs. I've got ab muscles under the saggyness as I can feel them when I tense!. How can I get this to go? I'm 35, 5ft2 and 9st7 in case any of this helps???

Any help would be welcome

Replies

• slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi Joyce! Feel free to add me. I have 4 kids and had that baby weight too. I was able to lose it and get a toned tummy.
    Message me and I can tell you what I did to lose that baby stomach weight!
  • jojo1410
    jojo1410 Posts: 151
    Options
    Hey beck, I'd also love to know. Would you mind if I also messaged you?
  • vdonalds
    vdonalds Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Let me know if you find the answer. My stomach turned into a bread dough consistency after I had twins three years ago. I hate it.
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options

Why are we having secrets?! Sounds suspicious to me...
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Hi Joyce! Feel free to add me. I have 4 kids and had that baby weight too. I was able to lose it and get a toned tummy.

Can you put the secret on here? A lot of us mums would KILL to know the secret. Thanks :wink:
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options

Beach Body Coach. Need I say more?

I'm hoping my stomach goes too. I know I can drop more weight (fat) but the skin being loose is what is driving me nuts right now.
  • fiferize
    fiferize Posts: 141
    Options
    TAPOUT WORK OUT DVDs
  • happypath101
    Options
    I haven't totally resolved the issue but after 15 years of excercise focussing on my post-baby cesarian belly, the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred with 5-10 pound weights started to really make a difference in my abs - especially the super tough lower abs. More power to you! (Remember: Those aren't stretch marks; they're tiger stripes!)
  • Chari_Jan
    Chari_Jan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I also have the same problem. I'm hoping it's all fat and not skin.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    If it's literally just loose skin and it's been awhile since you've lost weight, you may have to consider surgery. Sometimes if it's stretched severely enough it will not return to normal on its own.
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options

Can you put the secret on here? A lot of us mums would KILL to know the secret. Thanks :wink:

YEP!
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 343 Member
    Options

I think there might be some sort of advertising involved......
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Those of us who without kids, that just have a little extra around the middle would like to know too....what's the secret to getting great abs?
  • alanlmarshall
    alanlmarshall Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hold on to your wallets everyone.
  • slimfitnessmoms
    Options
    I will just post here since others would like to know!! :smile: What I did was cut my bad sugar. I cut my bad carbs out and cut all carbs down to around 120-150g per day. Switched to just only water and I had to have my one cup of coffee.
    Added Fiber and ate clean, and worked out about 30-40 min 6 days a week. It took me 60+ days to get my stomach back!!
  • Microfiber
    Options
    Hold on to your wallets everyone.

Well, I've already got turbofire and Insanity :laugh: :laugh:
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Options

It's a trap!
  • Microfiber
    Options
    It took me 60+ days to get my stomach back!!

Awesome. Well done :smile:
  • slimfitnessmoms
    Options

I think there might be some sort of advertising involved......

No advertising.. Its just how I lost my stomach weight personally. Everyone is different though. I would say most of it is how you eat and what you eat. Any kind of cardio exercises will do along with a lil strength training too.
  • DANCERPURPLE
    DANCERPURPLE Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    hi beck
    i can use some help losing my flabby stomach also