New and Looking for Friends

Options
13»

Replies

• kddarrow
    Options
    Hi Sindy, I'm new to this site too. I've lost about 5 lbs of my 50 lb goal and would love some supportive new friends - the funnier and more sarcastic the better! I'm sending you a request!
  • vampirelove43
    Options
    Hello I'm Lisa,I"m new to this as well.And I"m looking for someone to workout with I have agym membership and I need the motivation please help...........In the Pontiac area I belong to planet fitness but I will join L.A fitness if I can find a workout partner.
  • buckeyemomoftwo
    Options
    Hi Sindy, I am new as well and would love a friend. Actually, I would welcome anyone else that would like to friend me. My name is Samantha and have had a crazy year (i.e., baby, moving, starting a new business) and am ready to tackle this new challenge of losing weight. I'm motivated, ready and looking for friends to share in this difficult journey!!
  • mtlmommyof2
    Options
    Hey all!
    I'm type 1 diabetic and after two pregnancies back to back, I've got about 70 lbs to lose! So any of you that have replied to this post, feel free to add me!!! I'm always looking for motivation and meeting new people!
    :-D
  • soontobeskinny724
    Options
    Hi my name is Stephanie and I am looking for friends to help me lose this weight. It is hard to try going at it alone. I just want to be skinny so people will just leave me alone and so I can finally feel pretty.