ghetto booty not going away....

Options
God has blessed or cursed me, depending on how you look at it, with a ghetto booty. I am concerned that as I continue to lose weight, my rear end is going to be even more prominent. I am pretty sure i will put JLo to shame, lol. Does anyone else have a part of their body that concerns them or you wonder what the end result will look like?

Replies

• tlkrallman
    Options
    I have enough junk in my trunk for a complete junk yard full of cars! I totally feel ya there!
  • mikmurphy
    mikmurphy Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    And the problem is?....heehee.
    I'm hoping mine doesn't shrink too much. Don't want the disease, Noassatall
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I have boobs that go on forever, but no butt at all.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Give it here! I'll take it.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Not totally a bad thing, a nice round booty is considered pretty sexy so I wouldn't mind having one.

Mine is round but not overly round like it was in high school (that's when people made fun of me for having a nice round booty... dayum!)
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I do weighted squats religiously for the opposite reason. Be happy you have a big behind, it's better than having an amazing shrinking butt!
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Embrace all your curves, that's the way it's supposed to be. I could see if you had a lumpy, cottage cheese like *kitten* then that would be something to complain about. Go on & put J-Lo & Kim K to shame & work with what your momma gave ya'!
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Embrace the booty! :) You can always balance it out a bit by building up your arms & shoulders.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Give it here! I'll take it.

No, I want it!
  • dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I had to google "ghetto booty" and urbandictionary told me:
    ghetto booty: a big booty that when you turn your back people say damn thats a nice *kitten*!

So - why exactly do you want to change this? ;-)
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That would be blessed..
    Hubby would have a stroke if mine went away.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Your body will not lose weight from everywhere except your azz.

It is impossible to spot reduce; when you lose fat, you will lose it from the places where it is stored. Some areas might hold fat longer, but it'll work out in the end.
  • spidey11186
    spidey11186 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    That being said, if you're genetically predisposed to be ghetto-booty fabulous, embrace it!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I love my ghetto booty.

Men do, too.
  • getphit09
    getphit09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    God has blessed or cursed me, depending on how you look at it, with a ghetto booty. I am concerned that as I continue to lose weight, my rear end is going to be even more prominent. I am pretty sure i will put JLo to shame, lol. Does anyone else have a part of their body that concerns them or you wonder what the end result will look like?
    Ghetto Booty (using this term)?? ... Really!!

There is a difference between a ghetto booty and a fat butt -- JLo got a ghetto booty! All genetic, born with it and it ain't going nowhere - no matter how much exercise. Where I'm from, we keep the ghetto booty and get rid of the fat butt. I would call it a blessing.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I love my ghetto booty.

Men do, too.

True story
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I love having a big *kitten*, it's not something I want to shrink. It's round and perky :)
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Well I wasn't blessed with a ghetto booty but my boobs are entirely TOO BIG!! I'm a 42H! I even lost 75 pounds at one point and my bra size didn't change! It looks like I'm stuck with them for life!
  • Cassierocksalot
    Cassierocksalot Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    It will always be there, but it will get smaller as you do. That's what mine has done in the past and is doing now too. Which makes my husband VERY greatful... he might divorce me if I lost it... :blushing: