Nutri Bullet

Options
Has anyone used the Nutri Bullet? If so, do you have any receipes? Just got one today. Thanks.

Replies

• LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Me, I wanna know if nutri bullet is worth... I am already swearing like hell when I try to make smoothies with my blender coz it's.. I guess... not powerful enough....

Recipes? In my blender I make smoothies (Nice for breakfast) With frozen fruits, vanilla greek yogurt and to make it a lil more liquid I add a lil bit of orange juice.

If I could in my blender (too big), I would make some Avocado spread with garlic, lemon, salt/pepper.... it's also awesome mixed with pasta!
  • LaLouve_RK
    Options
    Jeez... guess I wont know...
  • tmhartung
    tmhartung Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have this and have been making smoothie recipes in it that I got from Dashing Dish meal plans. I bought her meal plans and love them. Have been losing weight and they tastes great. She uses sugar and fat free pudding flavors in the smoothie along with protein powder, ice, water, stevia and cottage cheese (1/2 cup). They are fab! Plus, the amount of protein is huge in this one meal alone. I know I sound like an advertisement, but you really should check out her meal plans. They are based on clean eating and lower carb. Let me know if you like it.
  • nguk123
    nguk123 Posts: 223
    Options
    I am already swearing like hell when I try to make smoothies with my blender coz it's.. I guess... not powerful enough....

Before you spend more money, can I just check... are you using a liquid base and progressively loading it ?
  • LaLouve_RK
    Options
    I am already swearing like hell when I try to make smoothies with my blender coz it's.. I guess... not powerful enough....

Before you spend more money, can I just check... are you using a liquid base and progressively loading it ?

Well.. I do like I always did.. just put it all in! I never had problems with my old blender... I put my frozen fruits and orange juice, then the yogurt... if needed I put more juice. =/
    But seeing how my blender reacts, I definitely don't want to take the change to do any potage in it or avocado spreads.... *sigh* My BF didnt want to pay much for the blender.. wwell here you go... I miss my old blender....

Hey guys! dont forget to tell me if the bullet is worth!
  • reames1962
    Options
    It is so worth it. I used it last night for the first time and it's awesome. It pulverizes everything, lemon rind, ginger chunks, flax seeds, nuts. The clean up is - well there really isn't any. Just wash it in warm water. I used to spend hours using mu juicer, the clean up was horrible. That's why I stopped using it. The Bullett is alittle different because you do add water or juice to whatever your making. I love it. Best thing I have ever bought.
  • chelseagirlfl
    chelseagirlfl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I love mine. and if you go oneline you can download the book, with diet, meal plan, and recicpes. it is $99.00 and it has a 600 watt motor. It makes great smoothies. I dont use juice as it is empty sugar calories. I use water and almond milk made with the nutribullet. I start with a cup of baby spinach (which you really do not taste) then add a carrot and an apple that is cored not peeled, I add any other fruit like papaya, or pine apple, or pear, peach..then about 10 almonds and so milled flax seed. sometimes i add a little oatmeal (dry) if I am looking to be more full. you can sweeten your smoothie with dates, or honey or agave nectar.

I also make white bean spread, that I make a sandwixh or wrap with with lettuce , tomato, and onion.

It is very worth the money, if you like a very smooth drink.
  • adry20
    adry20 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    It is awesome! I love it! I used to make smoothies in my Ninja and it did a pretty good job but the Nutri Bullet does an even better job. My smoothies come out soo smooth even when I add whole almonds. It is well worth the money. Mine came with the meal plan/recipe book, I bought it at Best Buy. You can also buy it at Bed Bath and Beyond with the 20% off coupon.
  • chelseagirlfl
    chelseagirlfl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    It is awesome! I love it! I used to make smoothies in my Ninja and it did a pretty good job but the Nutri Bullet does an even better job. My smoothies come out soo smooth even when I add whole almonds. It is well worth the money. Mine came with the meal plan/recipe book, I bought it at Best Buy. You can also buy it at Bed Bath and Beyond with the 20% off coupon.

I never thought of that!! I always get those BLASTED coupons...and I did not think to use it to buy mine...bummer..That would make it even more awesome.