Just starting on the journey

Options
Hello, I joined MFP a while ago, but never stuck to it. I am determined to follow it this time and am inspired by all of your stories and successes!! Keep them coming. Any tricks or tips for staying motivated are always good too!

Replies

• prettyeyesw
    Options
    I'm just starting my journey today, i have got to get this weight off and i am determined to do it. My DR recommended this web ite to me, can't wait to get started.
  • VioletML
    VioletML Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hello, I joined 2 days ago...and I have to get off some holidays weight too...good luck!!!
  • Mezzta
    Mezzta Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello, new here too, feel free to add me on your friends list.
    Cheers
    mary
  • pamays
    pamays Posts: 20
    Options
    I am new also... good luck to you all
  • capinoy
    capinoy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Feel free to add me as well. I would love to trade ideas with you and everyone else here. I gotten to the point where I lost a lot and now am working toward gaining more muscle, but I still am willing to share what I know with you all

Charlie
  • karonsq
    Options
    I just started this today. I have been a weight watchers fan but the new 360 plan has not been working for me. Could be I am getting older and my body is not responding as it should. Thought I would try this site which has a lot of the online features weight watchers has. I will try it for a few weeks to see how it goes. If all goes well I will continue. With any plan I know accountabiltiy is key. Good luck to you all on this journey
  • smileylace
    smileylace Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also just joined and could use a few friends to go through this journey with.
  • janecarol61
    janecarol61 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Probably a silly question, but where do I find the people who "friend" me? I am getting emails saying people have, but I cannot find them. :blushing: