WOMEN ONLY, PLEASE

Options
alexbusnello
alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
Does anyone else get a sharp, shocking and sudden pain in your vagina walls? Especially when you sit up and sit a certain way. It will come and go and sometimes be totally random. I get it sometimes when I go pee or after a workout. Does anyone else have this?

And this is a serious question so please be mature.

Replies

• BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    I would suggest consulting your physician.
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    yes i do sometimes as well kinda feels like theres a piece of glass stuck in me. it comes and is gone in like 2 seconds. not usually any paticular time tho.
  • alexbusnello
    Options
    yes i do sometimes as well kinda feels like theres a piece of glass stuck in me. it comes and is gone in like 2 seconds. not usually any paticular time tho.

Yeah, that's the best way to describe it. Sometimes it builds up to the sharp, shocking pain and then other times it will be very sudden. It hurts... :frown:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    That would probably depend on what activity I'm engaging in at the time.
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i would see my doctor asap if its been happening for more then a couple of weeks
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    No. I recommend seeing your Ob/Gyn.
  • alexbusnello
    Options
    i would see my doctor asap if its been happening for more then a couple of weeks

No, I can go a month without it...MAYBE even two. It's just random.
  • sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    Options
    THIS IS MY STORY!!

Yes I have had that before and the outcome was uterine, anal, and bladder prolapse. This was caused by having my children. The solution was a partial hysterectomy and a mesh placed to correct the bladder and anal prolapse.
    My thought is see your doctor...
  • whitneyps7
    Options

Yeah, that's the best way to describe it. Sometimes it builds up to the sharp, shocking pain and then other times it will be very sudden. It hurts... :frown:

it hurts but for me it dosnt happen but once every 2 months if that. usually if i move a wrong way. if its hurting alot and happening alot id go even if u dnt have insureance
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    See a doctor.
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I would also say to go see your doctor.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the party....
    5098158_460s.jpg

My recommendation .... see the doc
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Something like this happened to me when I was pregnant. It disappeared in a short time after I had my little guy.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    On occasion, YES. I thought I was the only one! I have no money to see a doctor (or even a gyno at a sliding scale low-income clinic) but as long as everything else is in order (mainly my discharge stays healthy and I don't have any muscle pains) I try not to let it worry me.
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    shes asking if anyones had similar problems not nessisarily what to do about it. she obviously knows she should see a doctor shes looking for people to relate to her issue i think was the main question
  • alexbusnello
    Options

it hurts but for me it dosnt happen but once every 2 months if that. usually if i move a wrong way. if its hurting alot and happening alot id go even if u dnt have insureance

Sometimes it hurts a lot, sometime it doesn't. And it happens to me if I move the wrong way SOMETIMES, too. Like if I move too fast.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I get it once a month... a day or two (couple times a day) before shark week... id talk to your doc though
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I experience just that, but in my colon. It's nuts.
  • whitneyps7
    Options

Sometimes it hurts a lot, sometime it doesn't. And it happens to me if I move the wrong way SOMETIMES, too. Like if I move too fast.
    its a very weird feeling. ya its like if i sit up to fast or if im walking and turn to sudden. it almost feels like its more my cervix than the walls tho
  • alexbusnello
    Options
    She is asking if anyone has had similar problems not necessarily what to do about it. She obviously knows she should see a doctor. She is looking for people to relate to her issue, I think was the main question

Yes. the next time I go in, I'm going to mention it to him.