Accessories for a Thinner, Younger, Taller YOU: Oprah Wed. M

Options
Tomorrow on Oprah, Wednesday, March 10th

No I don't work for Oprah.

She's giving away ideas, and I want some ideas on I can look thinner, younger & taller with the right accessories!

I hope this can help me -- I don't have the fashion gene. And I was a motherless child (plenty of us out there). AND I don't have a ton of money to spend. AND this might help me make smarter choices.

Replies

• joliekarno
    joliekarno Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Tyra Banks did the same thing a while back. I'm on the look-out for longer shirts that go down to my hips in a fitted manner, Turtle necks, Dark pants, Heels (but let's not go crazy here) and better posture. That last Idea is mine but it can't hurt as I'm know to be a slouch monkey.

Light colors make things appear bigger (so Light tops for me) and Dark pants for shrinking my thighs to reasonable portions. Please let me know what you find out. We don't have a TV. We rely on the kindness of internet!
  • SkinnyLynnie
    Options
    hi,
    That sounds like what Oprah is doing, another Tyra Banks' show. Go Tyra, you've go Oprah copying you! I like Tyra's ideas you related.. I believe posture is one of the things Oprah's discussing, specifically giving the lowdown on "how to walk in heels" to make yourself look taller and younger. Purses. What type of purse makes you look slimmer? I always have trouble picking a purse. Maybe I will get some ideas. I would begin looking at the thrift shop. Right now the clothes I get there are based on color, comfort and label, not design.
    Geez I didn't know you guys have no TV. I have a new laptop and am really getting into watching TV online and discovering new sites.
    TTYL
    L.