One Week!

Options
Hi all! So, I've been using My Fitness Pal for a while, but not regularly... until now. I've been exercising and just about staying under my calorie goal for one whole week today! It doesn't sound like much, but as a college student surrounded by sweets and sugary drinks and yummy foods, it has been difficult to not give into those out-of-the-oven brownies or just a swallow of that soda.

I feel like I am doing it right... but I am still so afraid that its not going to work. I know I need to be patient and keep it up, but I just fear that I will not see any results, and I am doing all of this for nothing. Have any of you had these same fears? Do you honestly believe using My Fitness Pal is a tool that works?

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Every little bit counts. Every better choice is a victory. A friend of mine put it "Success is the sum of small efforts." So that one week of better choices IS a success - and will lead to great success! One week is hella good to pull through - and you will see results. Time takes time - do the right things and wait. Results will come.