Hola

Options
Hi everyone. So I am new to using MyFitnessPal online, but I have been using the app for about 2 years now and I'm on and off with it because of me not being able to continuously stay eating healthy and exercising. I will say I definitely need support. I know that many of us want to lose weight/get toned to be in shape and healthy and love our bodies and that's how I was when I first started. But now I am obligated to stay in shape since I joined the military about a year ago. I am constantly on the edge of being too heavy for my height (and it's so annoying because I have muscle and fat, so I get screwed over with weighing and taping) and if I fail my weigh in too many times, I will get kicked out. So I am definitely struggling with that and decided to come online and talk to other people who are doing the same thing as me, hence this introduction. I apologize if I ranted or sounded depressing, but I need to get this weight loss thing going!!

Replies

• foxsr295
    foxsr295 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can count me in. I started a while back, had cancer, survived, and now I'm back! Here's to healthy lives and healthy weight loss!
    Diane
  • xxtaliaxx
    xxtaliaxx Posts: 123
    Options
    Wow that's amazing!!! You are an inspiration to show that nothing can ever knock you down :)
  • LilMizMuffin
    Options
    I've lost 100 lbs since I started my weight loss journey... I'm also looking for new friends to help me lose the last 16 pounds to achieve my dream goal weight.....(ANYONE CAN ADD ME!) if they are looking for motivation and support on your weight loss journey....:flowerforyou: