30 day shred???

Options
I've been seeing a lot of people writing about this and I really do NOT understand what it is. I've looked it up and all I seem to understand is that it's a 25 minute workout video that you do for a month? There was a small clip online and she started doing push ups. Now, I may be younger than some of you, but let me just say, I can NOT do a push up for the life of me. LOL.

Is it hard? or just challenging? Do you have to eat certain foods?

Also, I've heard some say you'll lose, some say you'll just look better and won't lose anything.

Let me know what you guys think. I don't want something that is going to make my body feel like it's been run over with a truck, but I don't want a really easy workout. I like challenges, but I don't like feeling like i'm half dead.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• kathyd0829
    Options
    I am quite a bit older than you and I was doing JM 30DS and it was hard but something that I could do. I am not great at push-ups either but I like that you can do the modified version until you feel stronger. I did have to quit, but through no fault of the video, and I do intend on starting it again as soon as I can. You can find it on YOUTUBE or you can purchase it at any store for a minimal price. Best of luck.
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You can do 30 day shred online for free on youtube.
  • jason10012
    jason10012 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Here's the link on YouTube for the full level 1workout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • Jentaylor0295
    Jentaylor0295 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    It's a great workout and yes it's a short workout you do for 30 days, 3 different levels. Totally worth the cost of the DVD as are her other DVD's. I always make sure I do an additional 30 minutes of cardio if I have the energy.
  • lindseym18
    Options
    I love the dvd! Just started it today actually. There are 3 levels. Essentially you do each for 10 days (or whenever you're ready to), and then progress to the next level. She combines strength, cardio, and ab training all in a short 30 minute exercise video. Yes it is tough I will admit! But there are a lot of modified exercises you can follow along with, and the results are so worth it. I know there are a few threads hanging around here with loads of inspirational pictures.