Ab lounge

Options
wriglucy
wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
Has anyone used the ab lounge? Does it work? I just bought one online with the site to store shipping (found it cheaper online), hasn't arrived yet, but I was just curious if anyone uses it, and if they like it.
Thanks!

Replies

• wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Has anyone used the ab lounge? Does it work? I just bought one online with the site to store shipping (found it cheaper online), hasn't arrived yet, but I was just curious if anyone uses it, and if they like it.
    Thanks!
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    I have one. If you use it right, you will definitely feel it working on your core muscles. If you are not using it right it is easy and you won't get much benefit out of it. Start out slow or you will be sore.
  • Bekah
    Bekah Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have heard that using a ball is better and you can do more.I do not have the ab lounger so I hope it helps you.
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    We have one and it works. But we just moved into an apt and it doesn't fit anywhere! (we moved from a 4 bedroom house to 2 bedroom apt nothing fits lol) So we are trying to sell it and I am going to get a ball instead! Anyone wants to by it let me know! 40.00 + shipping.
  • 3guys1mom
    3guys1mom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have one, love it but... I have 2 year old and he thinks it's funny and wants a ride. So I don't get to use it as often as I attended to. But you can really feel it.:smile:
  • shellkas
    shellkas Posts: 45
    Options
    I have heard that using a ball is better and you can do more.I do not have the ab lounger so I hope it helps you.

I have one, yes it works. I use it every other day.
    The ball does work better/faster. If you do the ball transfers (Lying on back, bring it up with your arms and grab with your feet, and back again), you will see results quicker. I use both. 100 on the ab lounge one day and 25 ball transfers the next & so on. I lost 2 inches in my waist last week. :happy: