Just getting started, looking for encouraging friends

Options
I just started two weeks ago. It's been going better than I could have imagined. I started with the ipod app and didn't even know this web site and community was here. Now I'm even more inspired. I'm looking for encouraging friends. I started at 215lbs. and my goal is 175lbs.

Replies

• redchevy54
    redchevy54 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You know you can do it. The human body is a marvel. It will respond.
  • stacey062909
    stacey062909 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday! Add me :smile:
  • CRM2013
    CRM2013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    its exciting i started the 6 meal plan suggested by my gastroenterologist and 3 10 min walks a day.. ive lost 11 lbs in a month and a week!!!!!! i also take probiotics to regulate my insides and add fiber to my foods ... NO POP!!! flavored water... crystal light.. other sugar free add ins for water.. none of my clothes fit.. my doc said im her success story!! it made me cry!
  • ReinaLorenz
    ReinaLorenz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    congratulations on the sucess so far..keep up the great work
    I am on daily and would love some more encouraging friends...so add me if you want to!!
  • kathiewoods3
    kathiewoods3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started a week ago and I love it too. I started at 203 and my goal is 170
  • Nonrunner
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I've only added my sis, haven't wanted to be very public. But, I could use some encouragement too. Great job getting started! I am just getting going also.
  • celestinha
    celestinha Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I try to be as encouraging as possible :) Anyone at all, please feel free!
  • CRM2013
    CRM2013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    also you can add me!
  • daliotard
    Options
    Welcome...this is a great site...request sent
  • MsLady4
    Options
    I'm new to MFP. My goal is to lose at least 90-100lbs. This is my 3rd day of utilizing the website, which has been very helpful so far. I am looking forward to successful health upgrade and self downsizing. If anyone has any tips to offer I would be very greatful. Good luck to everyones success.
  • FitCrystalLina
    FitCrystalLina Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just started this yesterday. I really like this website, i believe it can keep me going to lose weight :)