Chocolate tea

Options
13»

Replies

• DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Republic of Tea: Red Velvet Chocolate , Strawberry Chocolate, Peppermint Chocolate, and Coconut Cocoa teas. Yum.
    www.RepublicofTea.com

I just had a look on their web site, and the peppermint chocolate is definitely caffeine and calorie free, I'm totally ordering some up! Thanks for the link!
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    You should try David's Tea - Chocolate Orange Pu-erh. I don't even really like chocolate-based teas but I am obsessed with it. It tastes like a Terry's chocolate orange was converted into a tea.

http://www.davidstea.com/chocolate-orange

I LOVE those chocolate oranges. Haven't had a single one this year..might have to try to find this tea instead.
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Teavana tea has a few:

Aztec Fire - No caffeine
    Matevana - same caffeine as coffee

they have a new white chocolate mint, its good if you like chocolate and mint, can't remember the type of tea.

Toasted Nut Brulee isn't choclate, but it totally helps with my cravings. The other is Zangiber Ginger Coconut.

Teavana is one of my favorite stores and they are owned by Starbucks now, so you can register your card and get starbucks points.
  • Nancy33333
    Nancy33333 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Love Teavana teas. My favorite is the White Chocolate Peppermint. It's made with Rooibos. I also like their Cocoa Caramel Sea Salt. This is an herbal tea. Sometimes I add a dash of milk to either of them, though they're really nice as is.
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I just saw Tazo's Cocoa Mint Mate... thought about buying it but I wanted to know if it was any good first.