jillian michaels 30 day shred

Options
I am looking to purchase one but I cannot find one in my city :( Where are you finding yours?

Replies

• lauriegross
    lauriegross Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Costco carries them - set of 3; including the 30 day shred
  • caraann
    caraann Posts: 2
    Options
    Barnse and Noble should have a good selection of her DVDs. I just bought her Yoga Meltdown, lose up to 5 lbs a week and woo is it kicking my butt! I really enjoy yoga though, if you do as well you should check it out! It's fun!
  • gracefullyjenn
    Options
    I got mine at Walmart for 9.00
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Got mine at Wal-Mart for $9.99, but bought the BL Last Chance Workout at Amazon.com for $14.99, may try there, and fast shipping also!!
  • liz0983
    liz0983 Posts: 1
    Options
    You can find it at cosco or amazon.com. I have it and im at level 2 now... its kicking my butt but I have enjoyed it soo far!!!
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find one in a store either so I purchased on Amazon.com
    Works well, I just finished the 1st 10 days and my clothes are baggy
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Target, Walmart and Amazon.com
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I saw them at Walgreens for 9.99. I am going to buy it this week. Let's get to shredding!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/FabulousFifty/view/official-order-of-protection-easter-bunny-20059
  • raspberrymerlot
    Options
    I got mine at London Drugs awhile ago... I just picked up Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones and Yoga Meltdown last week. Have yet to try them though.
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I live in a small place and could not find it. I could wait for us to go to the city in a couple of weeks but I ordered it off ebay instead :) Can't wait to be hurting like everyone else who is using it lol
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    check out your library...try it out free.