Hi :o)

Options
Hi everyone. I joined myfitnesspal two days ago,(my husband actually started my account; hence the name hotann). I've been yo-yo diesting for a couple years now but I started getting "Serious" about six months ago. I started by changing my eating habits and taking instead of the elevator. I've dropped four pant sizes and lost a total of 43 lbs. A week ago I joined a local gym and I'm starting a twelve week program tomorrow (keep your fingers crossed). My weight gain is from being pregnent three times; I'm ready to lose the weight and start feeling comfortable in my own skin!!!

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on what you have lost already!
  • gadgetgizzmo
    Options
    Welcome. I've been using mfp for a week and a half so far and have been loving it. This program has made counting my calories fun. I lost almost 2 pounds the first week. I can't wait to weigh in again friday morning.

~Heather
  • childersh1
    Options
    Congrats Ann and the weight loss that u have already lost!! You look amazing!! I know you can do this, I am very proud of you for what you have done and where you have became in life. I am going to be working hard right beside you lol..and hopefully we can do this together!! But i know u can do it, Keep up the good work!! Luv ya Heather