Whats up?!

Options
Hey guys I'm new here.. My wife joined last week and convinced me to do it to!.. Im however trying to gain muscle weight. So if anyone has any tips or comments.. let me know :happy:

Replies

• tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome!!! Believe it or not there are people out there on this site trying to gain wt.
    Good luck!!
  • IdalieBeyer
    IdalieBeyer Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome, good for you for listening to you wife, :) I've been trying to gain lean muscle and lower fat percentage. Good luck on your journey!
  • kayla9771
    Options
    Hello everybody my name is Kayla and I am new to the program....Any suggestions or tips?
  • Jparadise72
    Options
    Yes, listen to your wife... SHE IS ALWAYS RIGHT :) love u babe:love:
  • raqattack8
    Options
    Hello everybody my name is Kayla and I am new to the program....Any suggestions or tips?

Hi Kayla,
    Welcome to this site. I have found since joining this site how wonderful everyone here and how supportive they all are.

Some tips:
    Drink plenty of water
    Stick to basic foods such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, fish, meat some dairy
    Cut out softdrinks, fast foods, junk foods, sugary foods and any processed foods
    and exercise.

I have been overweight my whole life and have been on so many weight loss programs, pills, shakes etc etc and while yes they do work the results are only temporary and then put back on the weight plus more.

Remember it is a lifestyle change and take little steps at a time.

good luck with your journey and if you need someone to chat to let me know.
    Raquel