Turbo Fire...really?

Options
I started Turbo Fire on Jan. 7th. Since then I have been losing weight consistently. This week I have literally lost a pound each time after I do it. I got a new WW scale this weekend and stepped on it Sunday morning. Since then I have lost 3 pounds. Is that even possible? Has this new workout jump started my metabolism? Is my new scale adjusting? (It has gone up for my husband and not down) or maybe my weight is finally coming down from a 3 week stall over the Holidays? Should I just be thrilled with the loss or is something else going on. BTW I am only 5 ft tall and on 1200 calories a day. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• brigoodwin
    brigoodwin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Believe it!!! TurboFire is a HIIT workout which means you're heartrate is excelerated for long periods of time after you done working out. In turn you are burning a crazy amount of calories all day long....even while you're sleeping!! It's an amazing program and I found that the fat starteed to melt off from my booty, thighs and belly quickly after I started. Just make sure you're getting enough calories each day. I know you're shorter but 1200 does seem a little bit low.....I know in the full program they have a guide that tells you what to eat and how to calculate how many calories you need to keep the weightloss going during the program!! In the meantime, CONGRATS girl!!! Turbo is AWESOME!!! It's my favorie workout of all time!!!
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Yep exactly, Turbo Fire will keep you burning calories long after your work out is complete. I do agree with the 1200 calories being low, I don't know anyone who should be eating 1200 calories but great job!
  • TammyKeaten
    TammyKeaten Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! I am excited! I have been doing 1200 calories since September and it has been working for me so far! :wink:
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I love beach body and have had great success with all the programs I've done. I was also on a 1200 diet for P90X and Insanity. It took until halfway through Turbo Fire to realize I'd have better results eating more.

Good luck on your fitness lifestyle! :-)
  • successgal1
    successgal1 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Thats like my step aerobics, excellent cardio keeps me sweating for 45 minutes and I can practically feel the fat melting off all day the next day.
  • csheltra26
    csheltra26 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Agreed about the need to increase calories. I had a sports dietician put me on 1200 cals a day even though I was probably burning close to that every day in my workouts (running 1/2 hour in the morning before work and sometimes 2 hours in the gym after work). Which means my body was not netting any calorie intake. Be careful on the low calories diets....once I started to EAT again, the weight quickly came back on and I have now realized I have ruined my metabolism. I'm trying to fix it by eating more...