New Nick Name at work

Options
I just went out and bought myself some cute summer clothes, after all I figured hey I've lost 34 lbs why not show off my new figure. I wore one of the new shirts today and wow everyone in my office was commenting on my weightloss...in fact they gave me a new nick name...skinny minnie! I have never been called skinny in my life. I feel great and I am so glad people are noticing my hard work. All my coworkers want to know my secrets!

Replies

• OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hey! That is awesome!!!
    Seriously, I smiled so huge for you when I read your post :happy:
    Congrats and keep up the GREAT work! :drinker:
    :flowerforyou: T
    P.S. So, what are your secrets??? :wink:
  • PaulaDygert
    PaulaDygert Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome!
  • sheri3762
    sheri3762 Posts: 159
    Options
    HI! Good for you!!! I totally get what you are saying!! I too have lost 34 pounds to date (my ticker only reflects what I've lost since being on here) and we are very similar in weight and measurments!! I have also had to go and buy new clothes and everyone keeps asking me what my secret is!! Like its a big secret!! I guess, according to what the general public believes: eat less, lose more, we really did learn a secret: Eat more plus excercies equals weight loss! You should see the faces of some of those I've told this! they look at me like i've lost my mind!! I will say tho, that several people I know have jumped on th3e band wagion and are trying this out for themselves. Time will tell. It really does take a lot of willpower and motivation to keep it up for any length of time. I've found that the longer I stick with it, the easier it gets. I'ts become just a normal way of life for me now. The only think I stress about now is making sure I eat enough!! Really happy for you Miss Skinny Minnie, and happy for me too!!!!!!!
  • leighoconnell
    Options
    I exercise when I can, but for the most part I stick to right around 1200 calories and eat lots of whole grains and fiber, keep my sodium low, cut out coffee and soda, and drink lots of green tea. Its been working great so far and I have lots and lots of energry after cutting out the fatty foods...my skin looks better too and I sleep better.
    Hey! That is awesome!!!
    Seriously, I smiled so huge for you when I read your post :happy:
    Congrats and keep up the GREAT work! :drinker:
    :flowerforyou: T
    P.S. So, what are your secrets??? :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!