New to MFP

Options
Just getting started on this journey to wellness. I look forward to meeting those who are sharing the same experiences, learning healthy habits and recipes and becoming a better me.

Replies

• Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP. hope you enjoy your journy and reach your goal
  • jumbojue73
    Options
    Hi just joined MFP yesterday, please feel free to add me as we all need to support one and other and i have a long way to go. x:smile:
  • EricaRichardson1
    Options
    Welcome.:smile:
  • dizy17
    dizy17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome!
  • NikkiWalt
    NikkiWalt Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Hi : ) I'm sorta new - been here and left a few times. Hoping for some serious focus this time.

Good luck to everyone!!
  • Reubinski
    Reubinski Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll find a lot of support and motivation here, and you'll be reaching your goals in no time! Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I was very faithful to MFP for about a year and then off and on for the past 6 months or so with some family illness and time being devoted elsewhere. Trying to get back on track as it is a great motivater and a good way to find added support. Feel free to add me to your friends...and GOOD LUCK!
  • blood6338
    blood6338 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's a great place to come for motivation. Feel free to add me and if I can be of assistance just give me a shout. My wife is on here too so you can add her too if you like (teresa6338). We aren't perfect and have our struggles just like everyone else but I really think we are on the right path this time. With God's help this time I know we can do this. We have begun a journey to convert to a vegetarian lifestyle and its been much easier than I thought it would. So anyway...I wish you the best of luck in making this a lifestyle change instead of just the next diet you are trying. Diets never work...it has to be for life. :)
  • kookanddra
    Options
    Welcome!! I started a couple weeks ago. Keep positive and you'll be doing great!! You can always add me as a friend :happy:
  • mmc23
    mmc23 Posts: 42
    Options
    Welcome! I joined a long time ago but this is my first time poking around the message boards :) best wishes to you!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    1. Its not a journey.
    Its an adventure of life changing epic proportions and its going to be fun and youre going to get to know yourself better than you ever thought possible. You wont even realize how little you knew until you start conquering insurmountable obstacles together with your brain and body.

*im sorry if any of this message is offensive.
  • WildPru
    WildPru Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Just started my account on Monday. Really like the fact that the food log has found everything I've typed into it so far! Super big plus for me!! ;) Add me, I'm looking for support, mean plan ideas and just friends who are walking the same path to health!
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    1. Its not a journey.
    Its an adventure of life changing epic proportions and its going to be fun and youre going to get to know yourself better than you ever thought possible. You wont even realize how little you knew until you start conquering insurmountable obstacles together with your brain and body.

Listen to this woman she knows a lot and can teach you even more!
  • tjohn034
    tjohn034 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are certainly not alone in this journey to get more healthy!
  • andrianami
    Options
    Hello all I started a few weeks ago but kept my diary and profile very private. Now I need some advice ecause i do not thinkg I am eating enough and I am having trouble increasing my calories. any advice is welcome. I love this site.
  • luckystar74
    luckystar74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! So I'm back with a vengence.... I've got a new goal and i'm gonna reach it ! (Ralph Marson) Your Goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.
  • ChattyKathy316
    ChattyKathy316 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just getting started on this journey to wellness. I look forward to meeting those who are sharing the same experiences, learning healthy habits and recipes and becoming a better me.
    I'm a newbie here, too. Feel free to add me!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    ....so, yes, this thread is a perfect introduction to MFP. Buckle up and enjoy!
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    1. Its not a journey.

Listen to this woman she knows a lot and can teach you even more!

What he said - I always like reading what she has to say b/c she's been there, done that and gives great advice
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    ....so, yes, this thread is a perfect introduction to MFP. Buckle up and enjoy!

Indeed. Snarky bantering is all part of the journey here.

Its funny cuz nothing was snarky or offensive until you showed up here. You are totally hijacking this thread with your negativity. Its people like you that make it necessary to have 100 threads.

Slams door and leaves.

Sticks head back in to say, Hi and good luck OP. Keep fit and have fun! Eat less, and better and move more :)