This can not be normal!

Options
2»

Replies

• ercarroll311
    ercarroll311 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I found I wasn't losing weight on weight watchers because I wasn't eating enough. It sounds like a weird reason to be at a plateau, but it's definitely a problem. Losing inches is great, too! You could be building muscle, retaining water from being sore... all kinds of things. Eat back those exercise calories and weigh once/week, always under the same conditions (I do Wednesdays after I get up and go to the bathroom).
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I don't eat back my calories lost from working out. Sometimes I eat a little more when I work out, but never eat back all those calories. I try to eat more carbs in the morning and tapper down on them during the day. I eat high in protein too. But, I think I need to be adding more fruits and veggies in my diet. How can I make my diary open so you guys can read it?
    In order to open your diary you will need to go to go to the my home tab then click on settings. Click on diary settings. At the bottom of that page will be the option to make your diary public.
  • seekingstrengthX2
    Options
    I don't eat back my calories lost from working out. Sometimes I eat a little more when I work out, but never eat back all those calories. I try to eat more carbs in the morning and tapper down on them during the day. I eat high in protein too. But, I think I need to be adding more fruits and veggies in my diet. How can I make my diary open so you guys can read it?

If you are exercising almost every day, doing 30DS and not eating your calories back, that will cause your weight to stall. Your body needs FOOD to FUEL those workouts. Honestly.....
  • kbkeats
    kbkeats Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Nothing ruins motivation like a sedentary scale!
    Try switching up your exercise. If you're normally an elliptical fan, try the stepper or rowing machine for a while.
    As everyone else has said, add an extra snack in to your day and try not to get too frustrated