The Firm Beginner's Yoga

pbxr
pbxr Posts: 100 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi all! :flowerforyou:

My inlaws gave my husband & me The Firm Beginner's Yoga Kits for Christmas this past year. The kits sat in the closet until a month ago. I got mine out and boy, have I been delighted!

The kit includes a great mat, a brick and a strap, as well as the Slim Solutions Yoga Workout DVD for beginners. This DVD is excellent! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to do all the exercises, but I've not only been able to do them, I am noticeably more flexible after just using it a couple times each week over the last month (I could tell a difference after the third time). The lady (Allie) who leads the DVD is very easy to follow and reminds you not to push, but to work toward realistic goals.

Anyway, I love these products & thought I'd share in case there is anyone else out there who's been wanting to try yoga but afraid to invest in a DVD with poses you simply can't do. I'm hoping to move on to more of The Firm's products ~ they've made a believer out of me. :smile:

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Wow! That is good news. Thanks for the review. I am ready for a new workout dvd. How many cals do you burn and how long is the workout?
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    I have owned 3 of the The Firm fitness systems and loved them all. I have not tried the wave, but have done pretty much everything else and I really think that their combination of aerobics and weight lifting is fabulous. My sister has lost about 40 lbs following their diet too. I'm a believer!
This discussion has been closed.