Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My firt NSV :)

arains89
arains89 Posts: 442 Member
So I bought new bras after I had the baby obviosuly because your breasts grow when you get your milk. Well I am originally a 38 B. My band size was already a 38 which seemed large to me. When I got measured they wanted me to try a 38 D. The cup size was perfect but the band was so tight and cutting into me even on the loosest setting. I had to buy a band extender and have been using it for the past 3 months. Well this morning I was in a rush and was not sure where the extender was. I put my bra on and to my surprise the band fit fine without it. Comfortably even. Made me feel fabulous :)

Replies

• BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Oh I just loved when this happened to me! Awesome feeling!! Yay you!
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Oh I just loved when this happened to me! Awesome feeling!! Yay you!

It was a great feeling. I can feel my body changing. I feel smaller. And stronger :)
  • MsEye
    MsEye Posts: 84 Member
    Nice!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!