Weekend Troubles!

Options
Hi All-

my biggest problem are the weekends! Keeping a structured weekend feels just about impossible...during the week it's fine because of work but once the weekend hits, I struggle with healthy and good eating habits. Anyone else struggling with this? have you conquered this issue? Please help! Thanks~

Replies

• Reubinski
    Reubinski Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I still struggle with this, unfortunately. I agree that working during the week definitely help to stay on track. Lately I've been trying to log my meals before I even eat them. Kind of like a budget for food, "I can only eat this much because that is when I have logged." It helps me to stay a little more focused on what and how much I eat. It is still in the testing phase, so try it at your own risk, lol. :)
  • kbkeats
    kbkeats Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya!
    The weekends are filled with going out to pubs with friends, meeting up for coffee, and all sorts of calorie filled activities.
    At first I tried to stick to a strict "no straying" regime, but then gave in and now Saturday is my cheat day. This doesn't mean I can skip my workout, it just means that I can stray from my diet and not beat myself up on Sunday.
  • Reubinski
    Reubinski Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Oops, was supposed to say "...because that is WHAT I have logged."