New to myfitnesspal

Options
Hello all, I just wanted to know if this app really help you stay focused on your goal.

Replies

• fattyfoodie
    fattyfoodie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I previously used MFP to lose over 100 pounds, so it can absolutely help you stick to your goals! Best of luck to you!
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Signed up Feb 2012 and, after 243 days, reached my goal weight after losing 28 kg (60 lbs). I had always exercised before but was trying to "out-exercise" bad food decisions. Simply weighing and logging food showed me I needed to learn about portion size. I have succesfully maintained a range of + or - 2 kg since 18 Oct 12, making it through Thanksgiving, Christmas and even a trip to Walt Disney World without difficulty. Cheers!
  • LilMizMuffin
    Options
    I've lost 100 lbs since I started my weight loss journey ... I'm also looking for new friends to help me lose the last 16 pounds to achieve my dream goal weight.....(ANYONE CAN ADD ME!) if they are looking for motivation and support on your weight loss journey....:flowerforyou:
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: it is a wonderful site for anyone on a weight loss journey! much support & encouragement here. i will send a friend request so we can help each other through this journey.
  • buckleten
    buckleten Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I really love MFP, I find it supportive, informative and fun! It has helped me so much in the past, and I'm hoping it will now help me shed 15-20 pounds! :-)