Measurements

Options
My measuring tape comes in todays mail! I am 5'4", 186#, obese but active. I have so far lost 14# in the 45 days I have been with MFP. I love it. I am obsessed with weighing but my weight has not changed now for a week or so. Today I start measuring. I do not want to become obsessed with that. Where should I measure? What time of the day? And how often? Please offer up some help because I do realize the measurements are more important than the the weight although I really do not want to be obese by anyone's standards. I believe my diary is also open. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My measuring tape comes in todays mail! I am 5'4", 186#, obese but active. I have so far lost 14# in the 45 days I have been with MFP. I love it. I am obsessed with weighing but my weight has not changed now for a week or so. Today I start measuring. I do not want to become obsessed with that. Where should I measure? What time of the day? And how often? Please offer up some help because I do realize the measurements are more important than the the weight although I really do not want to be obese by anyone's standards. I believe my diary is also open. Thanks in advance.

i do my meaurements once a month in the morning..
    and weigh in on scale once a week..
    i measure chest, waist, hips, thigh and upper arm.
    notice on MFP they have a neck option but havent done that yet.

do what works for you...