Replies

• Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    $60 an hour - New Zealand
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    At my YMCA, its 180 for 6, one hour sessions. Or $40 for one, 1 hour.
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I definitely got ripped off....when I had a trainer, it was $80 per hour, $40 per HALF hour. I had to quit going because I just couldn't afford it.
  • glenette1
    glenette1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    The trainers in my clinic charge $25 for 1/2 hour sessions and $45 per hour.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Through my gym I pay $116 monthly. Once a week for 30 minutes. Roughly translates to $29 per half hr session.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Thats a steal! lol I pay $50/session three times per week. $600/month :frown:
  • rpp223
    rpp223 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I pay around $25 for a half hour. But I think it is worth it
  • drea85an
    drea85an Posts: 130
    Options
    I just follow a trainer around and listen to what he tells a woman with similar build to me. I don't have $600 for 6 sessions.
  • Emmadennewitz
    Emmadennewitz Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I pay my trainer $30 for a half hour session.
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I am in the wrong profession
  • joel3736
    joel3736 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well the price of a personal training session will vary by location, experience of the trainer, and his credentials (certifications/degrees). For instance at the gym I used to train at, it was $40-$60 per half hour session (though I only saw $6 of it lol) At private studios as well as at more high end gyms, the prices can vary even more. Generally this range can be anywhere from $30-$150 a session depending on the trainer and the facility as well as the city.
  • merflan
    merflan Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Mine here is $80 an hour. He's amazing.
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Mines about $1000 for 6 months / 48 sessions + includes my husbands and my monthy memberships ($30 per month each) free while training. So breaks down to $640 / 48 = $13.33 per session. He was running a 50% off training and the free membership deal before the new year for current members.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I paid $30/half hour. Worth every penny :) I had to stop going to her for financial reasons, and gained back a lot of the weight she helped me lose. Take notes after each session of what you did and how much weight you did (or ask for a copy of his/her notes) so you can keep it up
  • sconns21
    sconns21 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Nothing my personal trainer is myself lol!

:smile: