Hello Again

Options
My name is jessica and I have been a member of this site for about two weeks.I am saying hello again because I am starting over.I have about 120 lbs to lose and am wondering if anyone elses goals are this high.I could really use some more buddies for encouragement.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Good morning Jessica! :happy:
    You've come to the right place to reach that goal. So far I've been very successful with getting my weight under control and am only 8 lbs away from reaching my goal....this site makes it so easy I may push for an extra 5 lbs.
    Set mini goals for yourself and once you get going, you will discover how easy it is to reach those goals. Just remember to log on to this site every day and record everything you eat...Also, feel free to look at my food diary.

Good luck!
    Jan AKA PoeRaven
    536659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rdjamis
    rdjamis Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hello this my second week . i found myself lazy about logging this weekend .. quess what i gained .. must keep up the log . it helps the mind become accountable.. rich
  • Palespyder
    Palespyder Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey Jessica Welcome Back! I am right about where you are in my weight loss goals. I decided this morning to look at it in smaller chunks. Look at it 20lbs at a time, this will keep you from getting overwhelmed by the numbers.