NHL Weekend!

Options

Replies

• lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Def having lots o' Jameson and watching the Blackhawks!

8390552762_c9458afe72_q.jpg

:heart:
  • thenewmanda
    thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I wish I could attend the Red Wings game. Have to settle for watching it on tv.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Major Penguins Fan here but I live in Georgia now so alas I'll just have to hope to find a game on tv =(
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Let's go Sabres!

220px-BuffaloSabres1980s.png
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I am scheduling all of my workouts around the Penguins' season schedule. Hockey has been gone for too long...
  • tinytasha7
    tinytasha7 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am excited hockey is back....but I won't go to the opening game this weekend...Edmonton is in Vancouver, and even if it wasn't, they charge ridiculously high for tickets here....really wishing I lived in Florida. I could just about fly down there, take a hotel room AND pay for tickets for the same price as an Oilers ticket....sheesh
  • tinytasha7
    tinytasha7 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am scheduling all of my workouts around the Penguins' season schedule. Hockey has been gone for too long...

Hahaha...at my gym, the equipment has tvs...LOL
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    ChicagoBlackhawksHCTHanimatedgif.gif

But who know's when I'll get the chance to see them again?!?!
  • GettingFitToLIVE
    Options
    Great that hockey is back but i haven't been to a Flyers game in over 7 years. : (
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Thanks to that @$$hole Bettman and a bunch of Idiot Suits in Atlanta, I no longer have a home team. My Thrashers may not have been a winning team, but we loved them anyway.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options

I had my month of January planned out. I had to go through in rearrange my workouts to fit at least home games.

I am also running a race on Sunday morning and we have an 8 pm start. I'm gonna need a nap!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Options

I work out at home... but I can't multitask. How can I scream at the Penguins' defense while doing push-ups? ha
  • hockeydad725
    hockeydad725 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Cannot wait for real hockey to be back!! LET'S GO BRUINS!!!
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Gotta work, but that's what iHeart radio is for!
    PS Go Pens!
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options

I work out at home... but I can't multitask. How can I scream at the Penguins' defense while doing push-ups? ha

Well, intermission is now longer. Save your push-ups for then. :laugh:
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Options

Well, intermission is now longer. Save your push-ups for then. :laugh:

Haha, well you know, if I do intermission push-ups and the Pens lose, then that strategy is out!
  • VitVit18
    VitVit18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    In some ways I'm happy it's back, but I don't know if I want to watch.

And has anyone heard anything on PK Subban? I'm still pissed about Gomez... and PK's been suspiciously quiet on twitter this week...

They are still in talks with him - nothing has been finalized yet. The fans here in Montreal are a bit rabid to get him on the ice.

I'm rabid to get him on the ice! (or in my bed... either works... lol)
  • 43RAD
    43RAD Posts: 18
    Options
    Hell Yes!
  • littlebeardedlifter
    littlebeardedlifter Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Lets go wild, will be watching on tv
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Jacked for this weekend. Won't be going to the home opener on Saturday. Up here we needed to camp out overnight to get tickets, plus it's "Hockey Day Minnesota" on Saturday. It's a day long event where we have a couple outdoor High School games (up on the Iron Range this year), followed by #1 University of Minnesota vs. North Dakota, followed by Parise and Suter hitting the ice for the 1st time in St. Paul.

It's an absolute blast, and for any hockey junkie, a must attend... (behind our High School State Tournament of course).

LetsPlayHockey011313dl.jpg

HDmn0626_large.jpg