What's for Lunch?

Options
A cup of boiled white potatoes with salt and pepper mixed with a serving of seasoned boiled chicken thigh. Topped with ketchup. Don't hate. I like my ketchup. :)

Replies

• arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Stouffer's - French Bread Pizza Extra Cheese x 2. Having the case of the lazys today.
  • buzzcockgirl
    buzzcockgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    SHIRITAKI NOODLE STIR FRY!!!!

8oz shiritaki noodles (only 40 cals!) and then a whole bunch of veggies (carrots, mushroom, red pepper, onion, snap peas, etc)... tossed together with some spicy peanut sauce, maybe a little bit of chicken or shrimp thrown in... under 200 cals and SOOO good!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Taco salad with romaine, onions, tomatoes, onions and taco meat I made last night with tempeh. Oh and some corn taco shells crumbled up in it, with salsa for dressing!
  • porkchop_13
    Options
    homemade chicken orzo soup
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat wrap with baby spinach, garlic hummus, and cajun roasted chicken breast. Liberte Greek Strawberry yogurt for dessert.
  • DLH070911
    DLH070911 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine Alfredo Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli......its what is easiest to grab for the office during the week.....

25707518.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • BruhManFif
    BruhManFif Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    The last of the chicken taco chili I made Sunday in the crockpot, with some brown jasmine rice.
  • jewell4112
    Options
    I"m thinking Olive Garden Linguine alla Marinara (lunch portion) with Grilled Shrimp. According to their website, it's only 360 calories.
  • bigblue92710
    bigblue92710 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    1/4 Peruvian Chicken w/ mashed potatoes and cole slaw
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    @Porkchop............love your cat! I used to have a Maine Coon!

@Deb...................what is tempeh?
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    RAW Meal replacement - beyond Organic, Vanilla, mixed with Coffee and Almond milk... Sure it tastes a lot like what I would imagine licking the bottom of a dirty fishbowl would taste like... but it is the single healthiest thing I've found to put in my body... so my body can just deal with it :)
  • amyniceneasy
    amyniceneasy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    left overs from last nights dinner. Two baked chicken tenders and a cup of roasted broccoli and a grads jr. I know...I could choose better than a grands jr but I didnt have any other starches just so I could fit in the indulgence.
  • matti07
    matti07 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    What's Peruvian Chicken (or do you mean the actual chicken is from Peru?)?

Quart of romaine lettuce, 2 T Romano cheese, 1/8 c. almonds, with light raspberry vinaigrette.
  • bigblue92710
    bigblue92710 Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Quart of romaine lettuce, 2 T Romano cheese, 1/8 c. almonds, with light raspberry vinaigrette.

Its a rotisserie chicken cooked (supposedly) with the spices/method the Peruvians use. I go to a place called super chicken in tysons, va. Best rotisserie chicken I have ever had.
  • THuffman1967
    THuffman1967 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Sandwich made with Sandwich Thin, 3 oz. turkey, wedge of Laughing Cow garlic and herb cheese; 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese, 3 oz. baby carrots. I almost always have the same thing. I'm in a rut!
  • Lugi2
    Lugi2 Posts: 15
    Options
    2 cups antioxidant veggie mix, piece of whole wheat bread, 1 single serving chobani plain greak yogurt with 1 tbsb black cherry spread, 1/2 cup pistachios, all together under 500 cal :)
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options

Its a rotisserie chicken cooked (supposedly) with the spices/method the Peruvians use. I go to a place called super chicken in tysons, va. Best rotisserie chicken I have ever had.

Peruvian chicken is awesome!!! Especially with their white/yellow or green sauce! I have it at least once a week, with tostones of course...
  • BamBam125
    BamBam125 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from dinner: soft tacos with spinach, hot rotel tomatoes, pepper jack cheese, onions, green pepper, and shrimp
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from last night - Spinach, garbanzo, cauliflower curry with fried tofu and a little greek yogurt stirred in.

And Peruvian chicken IS great! Only had it a couple times when I was working in the DC area, but it was delicious.
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    Venison sliders on sweet rolls.