Feeling G.O.O.D

Oompa_Loompa
Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
SOOOO I finally went to the gym last night! I feel so good. I just needed to force myself to go once and I think it will be easier for me to go. Me and my friend are going to go to the gym on Tuesday and Thursday nights and then Saturday afternoons. Then I plan on doing the shred on Monday Wednesday and Friday. And take Sunday off. I hope I can start dropping pounds like crazy!!

Replies

• PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    That's awesome! Exercise does make you feel great...nothing like pounding out work related stress on a treadmill every morning! I actually look forward to my morning workout...It's "me" time. Download some good music and your workout will be even better! Before you know it, the pounds will be gone, gone, gone.....

Good Luck to you and your friend!

Jan AKA PoeRaven
    536659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    That's great - just keep at it! It took me a long time to get to the point I am now where I CRAVE a good workout.
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    GOOD WORK! I got in a little rut and took last week off. I went yesterday and today and it feels great! Your weekly plan sounds really good! I love the 30 day shred! I'm starting on "No More Trouble Zones" now too. Keep it up... let me know how it's going!
This discussion has been closed.