Would you Rather...?

Options
jr1985
jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
If these were your only two options...

Would you rather work out for 3 hrs a day everyday, but be able to eat WHATEVER you wanted?
Or only eat Blah food forever, but never need to exercise?

Replies

• gitanagirl
    gitanagirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Workout 3 hours a day! :)
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    no brainer. workout 3 hours a day and eat whatever i want
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    If limited hours in the day weren't already an issue I would totally with with you guys!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Damn that 3 hours would conflict with my life....hmm, decisions,.decisions....i want to say workout 3 hours but I think I would end up hating it. LOL, I'm over thinking this.
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Workout, if I didn't have to worry about jobs, family, civic duties, etc.
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    workout, I already put in almost two hours a day now!
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Definitely work out. I love the days that I don't work and go to the gym for hours and not worry about being late for anything.
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Id rather workout..but i still wouldnt eat crappy because it defeats the purpose.
  • assmanfrom1973
    assmanfrom1973 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I gotta go with Blah food. I just don't have the time for 3 hours a day, Wish I did and if I did I would do the 3 hours. It's hard enough to work, commute 2 hours a day and share time with 3 kids and a wife. House work is way behind but **** happens, thats at the bottom of the list :)
  • deborahdix
    deborahdix Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd work out more. I LOVE going to Zumba-thons, which are always 2 hours long. BUT, I still wouldn't eat just anything. I've not eaten certain foods for so long, that when I try, I actually feel sick to my stomach.